Standard First Aid with CPR-C and AED
This course teaches students intermediate first aid and CPR skills. Canadian Lifesaving Manuals can be used for this course, otherwise a First Aid Manual can be purchased separately. This course is a prerequisite for NLS. This course can be taken by anyone 12 years or older. Participants do not require any swimming skills for this course.
- Saturday October 21 and October 22 from 9:00am-5:00pm at 101 Hillside Dr., Ottawa, ON.
- Saturday November 11 and November 12 from 9:00am-5:00pm at 101 Hillside Dr., Ottawa, ON
- Saturday January 20 and January 21 from 9:00am-5:00pm at 101 Hillside Dr., Ottawa, ON.
100% attendance is required.
Cost: $110.00 plus HST
**Please note that this course requires 8 participants to be able to run and could be subject to a cancellation**
H2O now offers online registration through Amilia!
1. Visit www.amilia.com/h2o
2. Sign up and create a profile
3. Select your course and pay online!
H2O can arrange group and corporate first aid and CPR classes for you!
Come to our location, or we can come to you! Discount rates available.
Contact us at 613-789-4020 ex.2 or email@example.com