H2O’s 300 employees work as lifeguards, recreation facility attendants, fitness instructors, personal trainers, swimming and advanced instructors, lifeguard supervisors, sports equipment technicians, pool technicians, and Recreation Managers.
Our owners, managers and even our office staff have backgrounds in aquatics and recreation. We love lifeguarding and recreation so much that we have made careers from it. We have decades of experience in this industry and understand it inside and out. Our supervisors are knowledgeable and our training programs and work site orientations will leave you comfortable and confident to perform your duties.
Why work for H2O?
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible hours
- Full time and part time seasonal and year round positions
- Minimum of three training sessions before you start working
- End of summer bonus for seasonal employees
- Employee recognition and award programs
- Convenient work locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Staff socials
- 24/7 Emergency phone line (not a call center)
- Free gym memberships *conditions apply
- Over 50 work sites, so there should be one close to you!